Fleet Management & Consultancy | Flying Penguin Enterprises
Are you responsible for managing a fleet of commercial vehicles?
We’ve worked with fleet managers from an extremely wide range of industries. We’ve helped them maintain everything from small delivery motorcycles to armoured military trucks!
We’ve seen it all.
Our experience working closely with commercial fleet managers over the years has given us a deep insight into the unique challenges they face.
Our Fleet Consultancy Services are designed to help you get more from your fleet. We are able to help you improve the efficiency of your fleet, advise on the latest techniques for economically maintaining your fleet of vehicles and advise on the latest products, parts and components you could be using to improve the performance of your vehicles.
We understand that every situation is unique. We will always tailor our fleet consultancy services to meet our customer’s unique situation and requirements.
Some of our specialist areas include:
- Demand size management
- Management information and management analysis for on-going improvements and monitoring
- Fuel consumption
- Scheduled maintenance including accident and warranty repairs
- Optimisation of your fleet
- Assistance with managing the behaviour of your drivers for the benefit of the company, the employees and the fleet
- Procurement strategy development
- Remarketing and change cycle
- Environmental policies, assessing the impact your fleet has on the environment
Our fleet consultancy services can either be delivered remotely or at your maintenance depot.
We provide our fleet consultancy service to fleet managers and business owners in the UK. If you’re a fleet operator, contact us to discover the benefits of using our consultancy service. We aim to provide you with the knowledge and tools that will allow you to run a more efficient fleet and help you to save money.
If you have any questions concerning our fleet consultancy service please feel free to give us a call. You can reach our experts on 0117 966 7114 or use our online contact form. We’ll happily answer your questions and explain how our fleet consultancy services might be able to help you.